Request your appointment online!
Click on the APPOINTMENTS button to request your appointment. Please note that the staff will call you within 24 business hours to confirm your appointment.
We have introduced QUICK FORMS in an effort to reduce touch points in the office. ALL PATIENTS are required to fill their forms online prior to the visit. Electronic signatures will be required.
New Patients: Please Enter your Name, Address, Cell Phone Number, Email Address, Sex, and Date of Birth. Move on to Medical History and Sign the Electronic Forms.
Existing Patients: Please Enter your Name, Cell Phone Number, and Email Address. Move on to Medical History and Sign the Electronic Forms.
Thank you for assisting us with this transition to online forms.
COVID-19: Patient & Visitor Information
PLEASE NOTE THESE NEW PATIENT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS in order to adhere to CDC guidelines:
1. PLEASE FILL YOUR HISTORY FORMS ONLINE at the QUICK FORMS link above. Call us at 832-685-2020 if you encounter any difficulties. THIS WILL BE REQUIRED BEFORE WE START YOUR EXAM.
2. We have eliminated the waiting area to maintain adequate social distancing.
3. ALL Patients will be asked to wear a FACE MASK when they are in the premises.
4. Patients will be TEMPERATURE screened with non-contact thermometers and asked to WASH THEIR HANDS upon entry. Anyone with a temperature above 99.5 degrees will be asked to reschedule their visit.
5. Please do not bring any guests with you. All patients will be seen alone, with the exception of minors or patients with special needs.
6. We will only accept payment with VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, or CARE CREDIT cards. Cash payments will not be accepted at this time.
7. Due to the reduced number of available appointments, a $25 CANCELLATION FEE will apply to anyone that does not give us a 24 hour cancellation notice.
If you have any of the following: fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, or significant loss of smell or taste, have been diagnosed or exposed to someone with COVID-19, or traveled internationally in the last 4 weeks please reschedule your appointment.
If you are considered high risk (over 65yo, asthma, lung disease, diabetes, heart condition, kidney disease, liver disease), or are immunocompromised, please reschedule your exam for July or later unless your exam is urgent.
Your health is always our first priority. Thank you for your understanding!
COVID-19 Scheduling and Sanitizing Protocols
- Patients will be asked to fill out their history forms and provide their insurance information online via the QUICK FORMS link to reduce wait time in the office.
- Patients will be asked to wait in their cars until appointment time to reduce traffic in the office.
- All Patients and staff members will be temperature screened and asked to wash their hands upon entry. Anyone with a cough, cold, or fever > 99.5 degrees will be asked to reschedule.
- The schedule has been adjusted to have no more than 3 patients in the office at the same time to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Patients will not be allowed to bring guests with a few pre-approved exceptions.
- Walk in's will be asked to schedule over the phone or online.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- ALL PATIENTS and staff members will wear masks at all times
- Face shields will be worn by staff members during pretesting, contact lens training, and whenever necessary.
- Sneeze guards and other measures have been installed to increase the safety of everyone in the premises. .
- All patient touch points will continue to be sanitized with Alcohol swabs. In addition, other touch points like table tops, door knobs, faucets and sinks will be sanitized with hypochlorous acid or clorox wipes after EVERY patient encounter.
- Staff members will wash their scrubs every day
- Patients will be encouraged to obtain OPTOMAP RETINAL IMAGING for $39 to reduce doctor patient contact. Please speak with a staff member if you have concerns.
- Extra large slit lamp breath shields have been installed to protect our patients and doctors during the examination process.
- Remote controlled autophoropters allow the doctors to do the refraction from more than 6 ft away.
- All doctors will wear a face shield when necessary.
- All doctors will wash their scrubs or clinic attire every day.
- Opticians will handle all frames until the patient is ready to try on their personalized selections.
- All Ophthalmic Frames touched or tried on by patients will be sanitized with soap and water for 5 minutes.
- Face shields will be worn by opticians assisting with frame styling and custom measurements.
- We are temporarily discontinuing cash payments to reduce contamination.
- Visit receipts will be made available online on your patient portal. Please call the office at 832-685-2020 if you have trouble accessing the portal.
EYE WEAR PICK UP
- Call us when you arrive and we will bring your products to your car!
- Annual supply of contact lenses will be shipped directly to you.
- Appointments will be needed for adjustments.
Virtual Frame Gallery
While this is not our entire collection, you will find that we have a huge variety of lines. From simple and durable everyday wear to stylish and colorful statement pieces.
See something you like? Drop us a line today for a free quote!
We are here to provide personalized eye care and eye wear for every member of your family. This ranges from routine eye exams to specialty contact lens fitting, dry eye evaluations, diabetic exams, pediatric eye care from 6 months of age, and emergency foreign body removal.
Our state of the art facility is equipped to assist you with ease. We can even guide you through Cataract and LASIK surgery. Give us the opportunity to "Wow!" you with our professional, hands-on approach to help you and your family see better.
We believe that eye care goes beyond asking, "Which one is better, one or two?" We see our role as one of your primary health care givers, to assess your risks and guide you through all other health problems which may affect your eyes and your vision. Your eyes are our windows to your body!
We value you and your family here at Richmond Eye Experts, and want you to feel welcomed when you visit our office in Richmond, TX. You are our top priority. We are committed to service in our community, and to be your eye care provider for years to come.
We are now accepting new patients from Long Meadow Farms, Fieldstone, Waterside estates, Waterview Estates, Harvest Green, Aliana, Lakemont and Grand Mission and beyond.
Meet the Team
Our experienced team will guide you through the process of the exam and frame selection.
Dr. Jordana Chettiparampil
Dr. Jordana Chettiparampil is a Therapeutic Optometrist and Glaucoma specialist. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Hood College in Maryland. She served as a research intern at NIH Fort Detrick, Maryland for the Aids Vaccine Program. She continued her academic career at the University of Houston College of Optometry where she was awarded several letters for clinical excellence, and graduated in 2010 with her Doctorate in Optometry.
Dr. Chetti (as she is known to her patients), is a licensed therapeutic optometrist and optometric glaucoma specialist who practices full-scope optometry. She offers comprehensive eye exams, contact lens fittings, pediatric vision care, and LASIK and cataract co-management. She has an excellent rapport with children, which she developed working as a Vision Therapist. Dr. Chetti also has experience in the diagnosis and management of corneal and retinal eye diseases, including dry eyes, ocular infections, and ocular foreign bodies, glaucoma, and diabetic retinopathy.
Do you have parents or friends with difficulty communicating in English? Dr. Chetti speaks fluent Hindi, Urdu and Malayalam. She can also conduct eye exams in Spanish. When she is not taking care of her patients, Dr. Chetti spends time with her husband Joe Chettiparampil, and daughters Angela, Rose and Gia.
Joe Chettiparampil, MBA
Joe Chettiparampil is an MBA graduate in Healthcare Management from University of Texas (Tyler), and an Allied Health graduate from University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston).
He takes care of the daily operations, marketing, doctor referral and outreach, and ensures that our patients receive the best service at our practice. You will find him providing excellent patient service at Richmond Eye Experts.
Eye Wear Consultant
Niketa is a University of Houston graduate (Go Coogs!) in Public Health, and has several years of experience in the optical industry. She assists our patients with frame styling and lens selection for the best comfort and vision in eye-wear. She is also our resident Insurance expert.
Eye Wear Consultant
Shannon is a trained Optician with many years of experience in the optical industry. She is an expert in our specialty frames collection, contact lenses, and assists the doctor with testing as well.
Order your Zocular products here
Dry eye treatment includes artificial tears. Dr. Chettiparampil will recommend the appropriate natural products to supplement your treatment plan. We have a special program that allows our patients to receive their products at reduced prices.
Order your Nutriceuticals here
Dr. Chettiparampil will recommend the appropriate vitamin formula for your eye condition. We have a special program that allows our patients to receive their products at reduced prices.
Order your contact lenses with us!
Did you know that we are able to provide warranties and exchanges on contact lens products? We ensure that you receive the correct prescription straight from the manufacturer.This protects you from counterfeit, expired, or poorly transported overseas products.
Annual supplies are shipped free to your door. Partial supplies may be picked up from our store in as little as 2 business days!
Get the healthiest, most breathable, daily disposable contact lenses in the market for less than $1/day!
Limited Time offer! Kids Frames + Polycarbonate and Anti-Glare lenses for $129.99!
Don't wait to book your appointment!
Request your appointment here, and we will call you ASAP.