ONE-YEAR EYEWEAR PROTECTION PLAN: $25.00
Purchase an Eyewear protection plan so you can make sure your glasses are covered, whether you need a repair or replacement.
- One-Year Eyewear Protection Plan includes
- Accidental damage to frame or lenses from handling.
- Protection from normal wear and tear.
- For up to 1 year from date of purchase.
- Co-Pay Amount
- $0 Frame Services
- $10 Second Frame Service
- $25 Lens Service (One Time Only)
Purchase date is the first day of the One-Year Eyewear Protection coverage. Coverage lasts one year and is not renewable past purchase date.
Instructions: You must keep the receipt for this product; it is an integral part of this Plan and you may be required to reference it to obtain service. This Plan, including the terms, conditions, limitations, exceptions and exclusions, the sales receipt containing the term of this Plan, commencement date and product identification, constitute the entire agreement.
What is covered: This Plan covers parts and labor costs to repair your product in the event your product experiences a breakdown which is not covered under any other warranty or service contract. We will repair or replace the product, at our discretion, when required due to a breakdown. Non-original manufacturer’s parts may be used for repair of the product if the manufacturer’s parts are unavailable. You are responsible for delivery or the cost of delivery of your product to the authorized service center for repair, per our instructions. If the covered product cannot be repaired, if the cost of the repair exceeds the original purchase price, or if parts are no longer available due to the age of the product or due to discontinuance by the manufacturer, we will replace your product with a product of like kind and quality that performs to the factory specifications of the original product.
Term of Coverage: Your term and coverage commences on your date of purchase and continues for the period indicated on your sales receipt. The term of this plan will be extended an additional two (3) weeks to accommodate for the preparation of your product.
Co-Pay: If your product requires the following services, we will collect the following from you based on the service you receive: New frame = $0; Second frame = $10; New lenses = $25 (One time only).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- DAMAGE FROM ABUSE, INTRODUCTION OF FOREIGN OBJECTS INTO THE PRODUCT, and PURPOSEFUL UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCT MODIFICATIONS OR ALTERATIONS.
- ANY LOSS OTHER THAN THE PRODUCT.
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY PETS, OTHER ANIMALS AND INSECTS.
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY OUTSIDE REPAIRS OR MODIFICATIONS.
- PRODUCTS SOLD “AS-IS”.
- PRODUCTS THAT ARE LOST OR STOLEN.
- EYE EXAMS OR OTHER MEDICAL EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH OBTAINING REPLACEMENT EYEWEAR.
- REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF EYEWEAR DUE TO OUTGROWTH OF EYEWEAR.
- A CHANGE IN OPTICAL PRESCRIPTION OR ANY OTHER MEDICAL REASON.
This plan is non-transferable to another patient or eye wear purchase.
This plan is non-renewable.
This service is not refundable.