COVID-19 UPDATE - APRIL 2022
COVID-19: Patient & Visitor Information
PLEASE NOTE THESE NEW PATIENT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS in order to adhere to CDC guidelines:
1. PLEASE FILL YOUR HISTORY FORMS ONLINE at the QUICK FORMS link above. Call us at 832-685-2020 if you encounter any difficulties. THIS WILL BE REQUIRED BEFORE WE START YOUR EXAM.
2. We have eliminated the waiting area to maintain adequate social distancing.
3. Please do not bring any guests with you. All patients will be seen alone, with the exception of minors or patients with special needs.
4. Due to the reduced number of available appointments, a $25 CANCELLATION FEE will apply to anyone that does not give us a 24 hour cancellation notice.
If you have any of the following: fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, or significant loss of smell or taste, have been diagnosed or exposed to someone with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
Your health is always our first priority. Thank you for your understanding!
COVID-19 Scheduling and Sanitizing Protocols - Updated on April 2022
- Patients will be asked to fill out their history forms and provide their insurance information online via the QUICK FORMS link to reduce wait time in the office.
- All Patients and staff members will be asked to wash their hands upon entry.
- The schedule has been adjusted to have no more than 3 patients in the office at the same time to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Walk in's will be asked to schedule over the phone or online.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- ALL Doctors and staff members will wear masks at all times
- Sneeze guards and other measures have been installed to increase the safety of everyone in the premises.
- All patient touch points will continue to be sanitized with Alcohol swabs.
- Staff members will wash their scrubs every day
- Patients will be encouraged to obtain OPTOMAP RETINAL IMAGING for $39 to reduce doctor patient contact. Please speak with a staff member if you have concerns.
- Remote controlled autophoropters allow the doctors to do the refraction from more than 6 ft away.
- All doctors will wash their scrubs or clinic attire every day.
EYE WEAR PICK UP
- Annual supply of contact lenses will be shipped directly to you.